Techgrapher, under the mentorship of Dr. Feroz Ali, Former Department of Industry Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industry Chair on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) chair professor at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, assists Universities (with compliances) to enhance their ranking, grading, accreditation and recognition with respect to the parameters mandated by NIRF, NAAC, ARIIA, etc.,
- We also assist higher educational institutions in establishing and managing innovation ecosystems with a view to harness the untapped Intellectual Property potential of Indian academia by creating and fostering IP in academia. Our mission is to simplify, securing & monetizing University IP, profitably.
- We help in framing a customized IPR Policy to suit institution’s unique strengths and opportunities;
- We assist in setting up a functional IP Center as required by the latest government requirements;
- We conduct regular IP Awareness and capacity-building workshops to help identify and protect valuable IP;
- We help create a portfolio of marketable IP;
- We assist in commercializing the IP to strike a win-win for the Institution, its inventors and for nation-building.